Saturday, November 20, 2010

"Dogs are not food, they are man's best friend"

   Last time I checked dogs were called man's best friend not man's best food. I am so ashamed to see how people have the guts of taking a cute, innocent animal and killing it for food even if this animal wasn't meant for "chow". I've been doing research and I came across a were shocking website that shows me the way people in places like Korea and the Philippines have dog slaughter houses. They even have in the market a place were people select there own dogs and the person in charge kills them and rips off the poor dogs' skins from head to tail leaving it without a pinch of skin. This is an outrage! I am so ashamed of those people that say that dogs are man's best friend and they are that animals friends too. I'm so mad because with their words thay say something but with their actions they show us another thing!!!

   If you say dogs are your best friends and you are their best friend, please say it from the heart and show them with the correct action, making an example for all those watching you!!

Dogs are man's best Friend!!!



Dogs are not..."Food"
http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/dog-meat-22.html


   When I see my dogs I see my friends not my dinner. I love my dogs and I would never do such thing to them. It's incredible the way people can do this to animals that are not meant for food. I mean something to my dogs and my dogs mean something to me. For me they represent my family and my friends. Some people don't stop to think that in moments of sadness and difficulties they are the ones that sometimes you can talk to even though they can't talk back, and they also can't judge you and thats why they are called man's best friend.'This is my opinion. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. So sad but is true, people should start caring more for their pets and stop abusing them. About eating dogs that's crazy, since dogs weren't meant to be eaten. Why don't you eat CHICKEN!! CHICKEN! -.-
    This world is sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you say, dogs were not meant to eat. And as we see here we use them as food and for worse things. It's not fair for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's a shame to see the way these people mistreat these poor innocent creatures. That's why we should make the diffrence and speak out for them. " Say no to animal Abuse! ".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a matter of cultural differences. We kill chickens,pigs and cows to eat. What I have a problem with is the way these animals are killed. Some are skinned alive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Temple Grandin said: “Nature is cruel but we don’t have to be” We owe all animals respect, especially the ones we raise to slaughter for food.

    ReplyDelete